Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://callumpreciousforum.forumotion.com

Welcome to Callum Precious Forum (20 February 2023) Empty Welcome to Callum Precious Forum (20 February 2023)

19th February 2023, 3:15 pm
Hello guys. Welcome to the all-new Callum Precious Forum. My name is Callum, former member of TV Forum, Digital Spy Forum, Pres Cafe, and TV Talk Forum (which was closed after its launch weeks earlier). We are a very different forum, mixing television presentation with the world of film & television. Topics including the ongoing BBC Chameleon presentation since October 2021 as well as Doctor Who and a new upcoming HBO Max drama The Girls on the Bus, starring my best girl in the world - Melissa Benoist.

Now, before i started off this forum, i am getting sick of being banned from any forums since 2015 because of my patterns of behaviour but - to myself - that's not even true. To name a few; it includes TV Forum, Digital Spy Forum, TV Talk Forum, and lastly Pres Cafe. So for my acknowledgement, i am a TV presentation fan for more than 20 years (overall 23 years) and i'm sort of a graphic designer on my social media accounts (but some of them no longer exists since last year).

Almost 10 years on from my journey to introduce my own forum, i finally managed it to make it the world's first-ever official forum website in history.

Callum Precious Forum normally covers all content including television, radio (maybe), YouTube, and film. Here's the list of content that is all allowed unless specified:

Channel Presentation Forum

Scope:

- Branding, presentation and on-air identity of traditional TV channel (mainly the bits between the programmes - channel logos, idents, break bumpers, trails and end-credit promotions).

- Branding, presentation and on-air identity of radio stations (e.g. sound logos, visual logos, sonic identities, fanfare, continuity and merchandise).

- Southern England channels only (more will follow at a later date).

News and Sport Presentation Forum

Scope:

- Presentation of news and sport programmes (such as opening titles as well as in-programmes graphics and set design).

- Presentation on news and sports channels (mostly the bits between the programmes).

- Southern England channels only (more will follow at a later date).

Programme Presentation Forum

Scope:

- Feel free to talk about programme graphics, set design, theme tunes, opening titles, audio logos and sound design.

- We particularly encourage discussions about archive programming that may be airing currently

Online Presentation Forum

Scope:

- The general presentation of broadcasters' website. Also: editorial structure and content.

- The general presentation of broadcasters' social media accounts. Also, content.

- Broadcasters' on-demand services (presentation and offerings)

- Other streaming services (presentation and offerings)

More on the way throughout the year so stay tuned for that, starting with The Gallery Forum coming this summer (postponed from 1st March 2023) but no date is set as yet. Unlike Pres Cafe, this forum will welcome pres fan by sending the ideas, such as the rebrand concept for broadcasters, imaginary creations and so much more to come. All registered users are asked to adhere to Callum Precious Forum's Terms & Conditions/Rules.

With yours truly,
Callum Precious (founder of Callum Precious Forum)

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum